You are the person a client knows they can trust. You work with the Managing Director and the Account Executive to handle day-to-day management of our clients projects and make sure stuff gets done.
We're looking for...
- Excellent client facing skills with a strong desire to maintain and grow client relationships/satisfaction
- Detail-oriented and organized individual with strong follow-through
- Highly proactive and self-motivated, yet able to take direction
- Ability to work effectively with multiple team members
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet rigorous timelines
- Effective and persuasive written and oral communications skills
- Strong interpersonal, listening and presentation skills
- Highly creative and enthusiastic individual
- General understanding of advertising, communications and design
You get to...
- Give creative and strategic input on and assist in the preparation of video production projects
- Research, gather and assemble background information and maintain files on all client activities
- Stay aware of client activities to provide backup when account executives are unavailable, to assist on client accounts and to be able to make accurate decisions based on client needs
- Assist account executives in maintaining regular client contact for information, progress updates and approvals as needed
- Assist in ensuring client follow-up and deliverables are as promised and help coordinate client concerns
- Manage administrative details as needed, including client correspondence and ensuring continued progress of client workflow and being the point of contact in the absence of the assigned account executive
- Manage assigned client projects and relationships, ensuring account executives are kept apprised of progress as well as issues that arise
- Be the go-to person for creative staff to ask for any client information or collateral needed on assigned projects
- Maintain client files on approvals, copy, past work and work-in-progress
Send us your resume and salary expectations! Please note only qualified applicants will be contacted.