Are you passionate about writing clean code, building lean products and solving challenging technical problems? Do you love how rewarding it feels when your product is bullet-proof, well-loved by 50,000+ users who post compliments in the community you have built?
We are a team of passionate and super-smart entrepreneurs, running a hyper-growth startup in Yaletown, Vancouver. We are well-funded by elite investors like Boris Wertz and many others - all with huge exits to Amazon and Whitepages...etc, offering guidance and resources to foster us as the next $100 million dollar company.
As our Ruby on Rails developer, you will get to own a significant chunk of the Weddingful codebase and be innovative about how you solve this business problem using your technical solution. If all of the above makes you excited, we want to hear from you!
- Work with the team to build great products, such as Newsfeed, Photo/data sharing community engine, smarter email marketing
- Make Weddingful fast and solid with a variety of initiatives across application level code, client-side optimizations, and server side scaling
- Create APIs and elegant abstractions that make it easy for both engineers and designers to work on the product
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of relevant development experience
- Experience with BDD/TDD frameworks such as rSpec & Jasmine
- Passion for programming and learning new technologies
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
Benefits and perks:
- Team events and access to great mentors
- Early employee stock option
How to apply:
- Show us what you've done! Links to your blog, your work, your other social web profiles, and other artifacts that can demonstrate your creativity and perfectionism
- Links to websites you visit daily and why
- Submit your resume and cover letter.
- Email your application to email@example.com